|Company Name||ZhuHai Eastsun Technology Co., LTD.|
|Country/Region:||Guang Dong - China|
|Contact:||Summer HuSales Manager|
|Last Online:||19 Oct, 2018|
Offer the ability to operate indoors or outdoors or the ability to withstand extreme harsh environment.
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) antennas from HBR offer the ability to operate indoors or outdoors or the ability to withstand extreme harsh environment.
The HBR-UHF Panel Antenna is an essential operational component in reader-tag communications meeting the needs of any RFID system requirements.
The Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) is a measure of impedance mismatch between the transmission line and its load. The higher the VSWR the greater the mismatch. The HBR-UHF’s minimum VSWR i.e. that which corresponds to a perfect impedance match is unity.
The HBR-UHF is linear-polarized that focuses the radio energy from the reader in a narrow beam. This increases the read distance possible and provides greater penetration through dense materials.
• Working Agreement: ISO18000-6B + ISO18000-6C
• Working Frequency: 902~928MHz (Adjustable)
• RF Power:6-10m equipped with 9dbi antenna
• Working Mode: Master, Timing, Trigger
• Communication Port: Wiegand26/34,RS-485,RS-232
• Antenna: 9dBi Linear Polarization
• Power Supply: DC +9V 3A
• Power: <10W
• Dimensions: 306*306mm*25mm(RF221)
• Weight: 3.7 Kg(TARR-D3C1)
• Protection levels: IP54
• Wind Speed Limit: ≤60m/s
• Bracket Diameter(MM): Φ40-50
• Reading Distance: 3-6m(RF211)
• Casing: PVC
Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C(-4°F to +140°F)