This is Mr. Harry Yang from Jinmuyu Electronics Co., Ltd. if you want to know of the details about the following 13.56MHz rfid reader or rfid module, please contact me.
JMY901 series contactless IC card reader are based the NXP or compatible chip design. The reader supports series IC cards according to ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693 and ISO7816; various contactless IC card under international standard; especially the contactless CPU cards under ISO14443-4. Meanwhile the reader is available to pass EMV2000 and PBOC 2.0 and be authenticated by many laboratorial certifications---Visa Wave & Pay Pass (by FIME) and the Bank Card Test Center. There are 6 SAM card slots in the reader which support SAM cards compliant with ISO7816 (T=0 and T=1). The reader supports card-reset of various communication rate; PPSS operation after card-reset; SAM operation of various communication rate. JMY901 needs to be used in conjunction with JMY980 which supports Linux, WinCE6.0 embedded operating system.
- • PCD: NXP RC500，RC531，RC632，RC400；FM1722
- • Working frequency: 13.56MHz
- • The operating frequency of the core board(JMY980): 400MHz
- • RF standard: ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693
- • Operating distance: 100mm (Mifare One, typical distance)
- • SAM card slot: 6 slots (supported ISO7816 T=0 and T=1)
- • Interface: RS232C:1;USB HOST:2;USB SLAVE:1;10/100M Ethernet RJ45;TF card slot:1; 50ohm coaxial cable:2
- • Power supply: DC5V or USB SLAVE
- • Power consumption: 1300mA
- • Dimension: 150mm × 118mm × 20mm
- • Weight: about 100g
- • Operating temperature: -25 ~ +85 ℃ (-77 ~ +185°F)
- • Storage temperature: -40 ~ +125 ℃ (-104 ~ +257°F)
- Program: To provide the WinCE6.0 test software source code and the MasterRD.dll dynamic librarie; To provide MasterRD.so dynamic librarie based on Linux.